Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Closing of This Election Make's me Nervers!

From the very beginning  of this Election I have been upset, it's because I can not understand how any one can vote for someone that have more faces than one can Count.

Mitt Romney have lied to those of us who vote try to vote for the best person for this very important Position this man will have all of our lives in his hand and we as a People should know just how he will govern, but to my surprise not a person have looked or ask this question not of him because as a human I find him unwilling to tell the truth.

His whole ideal of leading a county is by not doing any of the traditional things that every president have done  for ever, not releasing his taxes, and only two years  one incomplete.  When that happened I began to worry about America The Beautiful, I knew that this is not a person that should be running our country his only reasons for wanting to be the President is just that he want to be the President, not that he want to take us to a new place or have new ideals just win the election.

My worries is that he will take us back to the 1950 or rather those who bought him will, but thank goodness he lost his bid for the Presidency, about 12:01 AM he conceded to  the new and elected  returning for four more year Barack H. Obama and Joe Biden, we won, now I am worried about our mother earth strange things are happening now, for instance look at New York and New Jersey, have anyone seen any thing like this happening in our life time, surely this is Global Warming at it's best we must start taking care of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment