Saturday, December 10, 2011

FAMILY: IS THERE A DIFFERENCE?

Sitting at my computer wondering what have gone so far wrong withing the family and why have I just now become to know my family and have decided that I don't know these people any more.   I have all ways said that those you think will will not those you thing will not will.  I realize this sound like double talk but to me it makes a lot of sense.  Sister and brother are acting as if they hate each other with one deciding that she no longer belongs to the family (children) personal sister and brother argueing over some one that I love and is my friend acting as if she is an object instead of a person.  I can not list the things that are going on here in my life for fear of some one reading it and drawing their conclusion of the subject matter when theirs is almost like my family Alol and that is a killer.

I am speaking about my personal family now my children.  Back a while I changed my life from some one that I was to the person that I am now.  But always kept my mother's teaching in mind family with me have always come first and that's it.  I thought my teaching of my children would be the same but not by a long shot, this is what I am finding out.  My daughter have grown to be this person that I no longer know.  My oldest son is some one at one time I wished he would be with out of course all of his baggiest I can live with those honest and up front.  My daughter have become sullying and more agitated than she was now it is as if she feels that if she don't know it will not effect her what is going on in the family.  I don't like the way she treats me either (we will have that talk) she accused me of loving my two boys better than he and that I have always loved them better.

I must let her know that I expected that when she was younger but almost fifty years of age she should have grown a little she keeps herself from growth by the way she interact with her family, I can not go into other details but because I would be her all day.

I have all ways treated my daughter as if she was special because she is special to me and will always be special but this strain that tugs at my heart is beaning    to take a toll on me and my life. 

My husband a man that is a total stranger to me we are married no children between us.  All my children are adults and so is his daughter, just because I was raised one way a loving way and care about my children it seem to cause a conflict between he and I.  He believes in tough love I don't I have experience what that can do to a family member who needs you and I will not go down that path of life.  I guess what I am saying is this I was this way when we became a married couple nothing was hidden why should there be now.  Yes my children half especially my elders depend up on me My children father died therefore leaving me to take the place of both father and mother.  I can not just turn my back on them now.

After saying all of that let me speak about myself  for a while hope you don't mind.
I am easy going and some times allow those close to me walk all over me for the sake of peace.  As of this writing I will no longer be that person no matter what the situation  is.  I have decided to step up and stop those that I care about from stepping all over me.  These are my finally days here on earth and I intend to live them the way that I want to not the way others want me to.

Starting now today I will become that person that I was a long time ago, only to those who push and think that I will not respond to their criticizing.  I refuse to live the life others so comfortable have decided that this is the way I must live.

Most have forgotten that I am their rock and if it was not for me they would be up the creek with out a paddle.  I am no longer going to allow any body to push me any longer.  I PLAN




No comments:

Post a Comment